Ryan and Victoria



Welcome!

Hello family & friends! Glory to Jesus Christ!

The time has F I N A L L Y arrived to give out some important and fun information for attending our wedding. You can use this site for planning & scheduling for the big day, and also as a unique way to get to know us. You can read our crazy story and how us lovebirds found each other, read into our plans for the future, and lastly, into interesting aspects of a Byzantine Catholic Wedding. So, HAVE FUN. GO CRAZY. Learn about who we are, what the heck we are doing, and the beautiful things we want all of you to be part of. Also, don’t forget to sign up for updates! We are looking forward to seeing all of you, beautiful people!

Comments

  1. Rsvp! Annalee, Ana Betty, Auntie Tanya and Uncle Dellybelly will be there with bells on! Congrats lovers 💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria and Ryan! Congratulations! 🎉 We are so happy for you and wish you all God’s abundant blessings in your life together! Dave, Luke, and I are so sorry we won’t be able to join you on your special day. (Whose bright idea was it to move to Minnesota ANYway?!?). Know that we will keep you in our prayers and we will be with you in spirit on your beautiful wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan and Victoria, this is Susanne Manocchia. I am sorry to say that my clan and I will not be able to attend your wedding in June. We send our love and prayers for your special day as you begin your new life together. Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you two, we are so excited for you and this new adventure you are beginning! We can't wait to be a part of it. Ness' are in for 4. Today is our 29th anniversary! Woot woot. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryan and Victoria! I’m so excited for you guys as you approach your big day! I will be in attendance because I wouldn’t miss this for the world. God bless you as you near the wedding date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am so excited for the both of you! Thank you so much for asking me to share in your special day! I don't know where to RSVP - but I will be attending your wedding! Just me, myself and I. :) You will be in my prayers as you prepare for your beautiful day!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you both. I am so sorry I won't be able to attend the wedding. Sending my love and wishes for a lifetime of happiness, health, family, friends and laughter. Enjoy every minute of this wonderful journey. Jill Rizzo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment